Hospitality is about serving the guests to provide them with “feel-good-effect”. In Nigeria, the guest is treated with utmost warmth and respect and is provided the best services.
Hospitality sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in Nigeria and so is the demand for specialized manpower. The course is designed to understand the conceptual skills in operation & administrative management related to hospitality services. It provides an opportunity to meet the ever demanding needs of the Hospitality Industry.
- Introduction to Hospitality Sector
- Types & Departments of Hotels
- Front Office Management
- Attributes required in Front Office Staff
- House Keeping Operations
- Food & Beverage Service Operations
- BAR Management
- Banqueting Management
- Personality Development
- Business Communication Skills
- Spoken English
- Foreign Language – Basic French
- Role plays and situation handling exercises.
- Internships at Star Hotels and Restaurants.
- Hotels/ Resorts
- Cruise Lines
- Retail Outlet International Fast Food Chains
- Travel & Tourism