Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations. This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process. This course also includes a safety equipment procedure (SEP) trainer providing an overview of the aircraft, safety equipment and location of emergency procedures accessible via web or mobile.
Course Code: ASACC-001
- This is an instructor-led study course, which will take you approximately 45-60 hours (4 weeks) to complete, depending on your previous knowledge and experience.
- The course materials are provided in e-book or printed format. Please choose the format when you register.
- You will have 2 months to complete the course and exam (enrollment validity), which starts from the date you register for the course.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Please note: Once you have completed the exam you will no longer have access to the course material, and after the 2-month enrollment validity expires you will no longer have access to the course content, nor will you be able to take the exam.
Study with the help of an instructor
If you would prefer to study this course with the help of a local trainer, enroll at our NCAA Authorized Training Center near you.
- Please refer to our fees and applicable taxes.
- When you click to purchase the course, you will be directed to login to your Training Account through our Customer Portal. If you have previously taken a course with ASA, please have your login details ready, if not, you will be prompted to create an account.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, a Training Account must be created for each individual. Registration and payment must be made through each individual Training Account. You may pay for multiple individuals by using one credit card or bank transfer in each individual’s users Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual order. If you are a company wishing to purchase courses for 10 or more employees, please Contact our Customer Service representatives for more information on how to register multiple users.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to ASA’s Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that this product also contains access to a third-party virtual e-learning product, and by purchasing this course and accessing these materials you are also agreeing to ASA’s Terms and Conditions.
What Will You Learn?
- Who should attend
- This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring cabin crew members