Drive outstanding customer service with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude. Frontline airline customer service professionals, such as ticket reservation staff, check-in and gate agents, and cabin crew, work in one of the most dynamic industries. In this course, we will examine how the Internet, social media and new technologies are changing airline customer service. We will discuss several examples of how airlines are keeping up with these changes to meet customer needs and stay competitive.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- List and describe techniques of effective communication and customer contact
- Summarize and set out the characteristics of the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
- Describe new trends in customer service
- Review and discussion questions
- List of reference books
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desk staff
- Cargo reservations and receiving staff
- Public relations and sales support personnel
- Flight attendants
An ASA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.
- Exam Method: Online exam with remote supervision
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice questions. Closed course book.
- Number of questions: 100
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 60% correct answers
- Distinction Grade: 90% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
HSC, a good understanding of English language, world geography & basic mathematics. Anyone wishing to start a career as an Airline Customer Service Manager.
• Airline customer service staff
• Customer sales executives
• Customer services and sales Agents
• Airline customer staff providing passenger services
• Cabin Crew Staff
• Anyone wishing to start a career as an Airline Customer Service Agent
- O’ Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE)
- Higher Certificate (OND,NCE,HND,BSc)
- Excellent English skills and any other language.
Executives in airline customer service, airline customer service Officer, Logistic Manager, Ticketing Reservation officer, counter and Sales officer & Marketing executives in Travel agencies. Traffic Assistants, Airport Operation Executives, Ground Handling Executives, Check-in and Ticketing at the airport. Travel Divisions and Other Companies like Banks, Oil Companies, State/Federal Government e.g. as Protocol/Passage Officer.
Course Duration: 3 weeks (1 Months)
Tuition Fees: N 65,000
Admission form: N3, 500
Handouts: N 5,000
Student Identity Card: N1,000
Student’s Uniform: N 5,500