The Aeronai Flight Dispatch Initial training establishes a high level of safety and proficiency, by adequate training to the daily demand’s tasks for flight dispatch personnel.
The topics of the training for airlines are covered by the ICAO´s Flight Operations Officers/Flight Dispatchers Training Manual, Part 3 of document, where Annex 1 and Annex 6 requirements are covered in compliance with safety regulations of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority.
The Initial training of both Basic and Advance is gradually introducing competency-based methods according to the new ICAO standard.
Topics covered during the course include:
- Module 1 Civil Air Law and Regulation
- Module 2 Aviation Indoctrination
- Module 3 Aircraft Mass & Balance and Performance
- Module 4 Navigation
- Module 5 Air Traffic Management
- Module 6 Meteorology
- Module 7 Flight Planning
- Module 8 Flight Monitoring
- Module 9 Dangerous Goods
- Module 10 Communications
- Module 11 Security
- Module 12 Human Factors (Dispatch resource Management)
On request tailored training, this syllabus can be adapted for any operation needs, regulations or any internal/regional compliance requirement. Example ETOPS advance training, MNSP, Winter Ops, Warm Weather Operations, etc.
Training based on the following reference material:
- NCAA Doc. 7192‐Part D‐3
- NCAA Annex ‐ Personnel Licensing
- NCAA Annex ‐ Operations of Aircraft
- NCAA Air Ops
- NCAA Standards Manual requirements.
Who should take this course
Flight Operational Officer/Flight Dispatch, Flight Operations Assistants, Flight Operations Managers, Operational Central Control (OCC) and CAA/NAA need these qualifications.
Participants are kindly requested to bring a laptop to the course to access course material which will be provided in electronic format or hard copy.
- minimum age of 20 years
- functional knowledge of the English language
- medical fitness for duty
- the minimum educational level of successful completion of high school.
6 weeks (2 months) for Basic, 7 weeks (3months) for Advance from Monday to Friday. Starting at 09:00 finishing around 17:00 each working day. An examination is offered on week 13 – the examination fee is included in the course fee.