As a reservation agent, learn how to make reservations in the Amadeus Global Distribution System (GDS) using cryptic commands. Through a set of interactive Learning. Learn what is the Amadeus GDS and how to create and modify the elements of a Passenger Name Records (PNR) in order to issue a ticket using Altéa Reservation (Cryptic).
You will learn:
- Getting started with the Amadeus GDS.
- What is Amadeus Air.
- Finding flights for a PNR.
- Adding PNR mandatory elements.
- Adding PNR optional elements.
- Modifying a PNR.
- Working with itineraries and invoices.
- Working with pricing and fares.
- Working with ticketing.
- Working with Amadeus queues.
Is this the course for you? This course is for: Anybody
In particular, those intending to work as:
- Reservation Agents
Things you need for this course Optional:
A basic knowledge of the travel industry.
This course helps you use
- Amadeus Reservation Desktop Essential
- Amadeus Reservation Desktop Web (ARD)
How the course is organised
34 interactive lessons with a duration of 3 hours.